Wednesday, September 29, 2004

"I Voted for It Before I Voted Against It" Or Was it the Other Way Around?

An observation made by William Kristol of the Weekly Standard: "ON TODAY'S [September 29, 2004] Good Morning America, John Kerry defended his 'I actually did vote for the $87 billion, before I voted against it,' comment: 'It just was a very inarticulate way of saying something, and I had one of those inarticulate moments late in the evening when I was dead tired in the primaries and I didn't say something very clearly.'

"The problem: According to the March 17 Washington Post, Kerry made the comment at a noontime appearance at Marshall University, two weeks after the Democratic primary contest had ended."





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]