Thursday, September 30, 2004

What's the Best Way to Watch "The Debate?"

I decided to attend one of the 44 so-called “Campaign Watches” across the country at my local college. Arriving early, before the debate, so we could get a good seat, I discovered we were relegated to the tables that were so far away from the two tiny screens that I realized I would have been much better off watching from the luxury of my own 20” set – which is what I eventually chose to do after having scarfed down some of the free goodies. Oh well.

The only advantage of staying would have been the “facilitated” discussion after the debate. Yes, I would have enjoyed that. “What did you think of the debate?” “No, what did YOU think of the debate.”

Should I have stayed? Nah.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]