Monday, March 16, 2009

Huh!? The Economy is Wha!? What Planet is He on?

I like this picture from the Fox News web page this evening.

Actually, I thought McCain was kind of dopey for saying something like this during the campaign, but I think I knew what he meant at the time.  I expected average voters to consider him disengaged and overly optimistic, and they did in droves.  I do think now that Obama is stating the same indicates that the wheels have fallen off the cart - and so soon!  Too bad; despite his hyperliberalism, I had higher hopes in him than this.  Not to mention the constant and ugly barrage of left wing decrees.

You may recall my worry that he was an activist, though at the time the idea was poo-pooed by many.






<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]